Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Starting off...

A couple of months back, I started Thread Story. Or should I say, Thread Story gave birth to me. I often found myself without work at my summer internship, and I started bringing my crochet kit to work. A colleague was fascinated by crochet and to please her (read : to get more attention :p) I made her a pair of earrings. Then more and more colleagues started asking for earrings, and that's how Thread Story started.

But Thread Story has turned out to be a much bigger (ad)venture than I had expected. It gives me an excuse to keep on crocheting, but as each project is small (as opposed to making a doily or tablecloth), it keeps it new and interesting.

I keep on learning something new about crochet everyday through Thread Story, and I'll keep sharing what I do learn. Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment